Usconsalt lawyers successfully protect Client’s legitimate interests both in ordinary activities of the company and in disputes among company members.
We are well-placed to offer outstanding legal advice and provide professional and efficient legal service when our Clients ask to
- challenge inappropriate behavior of managers, shareholders and corporate members, compensate for losses caused by inappropriate behavior;
- regain corporate control of the business or company property, secure rights for company management;
- challenge transactions that violate rights of shareholders and members;
- resolve impasse that causes blocking the company activities;
- protect Client’s interests in the disputes concerning the ownership of stocks, interests, shares and other rights to manage the company.
Our litigation specialists actively use up-to-date methods to settle corporate disputes taking into account recent developments in legal regulation and judicial opinion in this area:
- participation in negotiations representing the Client for amicable dispute resolutions;
- dispute resolution with alternative mechanisms, including arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- professional representation Client’s interests before the arbitration court.
Also you may be interested in services: